A research company, subsidiary of Schneider, is proposing to industrialize a sensor model for a market dedicated to high voltage within its same group. This system is intended to take temperature measurements in areas with high voltage or strong magnetic field.
We are designing the fiber optic temperature sensor EFS 8341, intended to perform temperature measurements in electrically disturbed environments. It uses an optical measurement principle (optical material sensitive to temperature), but is simply connected like any electrical sensor.
It consists of a processing unit and one or two one-way or three-way measurement probes (for three-phase monitoring). The sensor is equipped on one side with a conventional 9-point electrical connection to connect to its control box. On the other side, the measuring head is screwed on the point to be monitored in temperature.
- The system allows the acquisition of 1 to 6 high voltage measurement points
- Dielectric isolation sensor, ideal for temperature measurement in magnetic fields.
- Remote control thanks to the RS 485 conditioning module
- Can be used in explosive atmospheres areas
- Temperature measurement range from 0 ° C to 130 ° C
- Simple installation with standard electrical connectors
- Economical solution, suitable for low / medium voltage racks