RESPONSIBLE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Simplified Joint Stock Company (SAS)
Headquarters: 192, allée des Chênes – Zac du Baconnet – 69700 Montagny
Share capital: 2,000,000 euros RCS Lyon 318 224 797
phone: +33 (0) 4 72 49 27 72
DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE
GDPR Internal Referent
192, allée des Chênes – Zac du Baconnet – 69700 Montagny
TERMS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We undertake to obtain your express prior consent before any processing of your personal data.
We may collect your personal data through different channels, for example:
• by filling in a form for receiving commercial documentation
• by contacting our customer service by phone, email or mail
• collect your personal data through the cookies we use when you browse our site.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Depending on the extent of your consent, the personal data that we collect allows us in particular to perform the following actions:
• contact you to answer your questions
• send you commercial communications (brochure, catalogs, etc.)
• manage your account with us
• perform satisfaction surveys to improve our offers
• improve our site facilities.
• process your complaints.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
EFS is the only recipient of your personal data.
Your personal data will not be published without your knowledge or exchanged, transferred or assigned to third parties.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We only keep your personal data for a reasonable and necessary period taking into account the purpose of the processing and your wishes.
We invite you to consult our COOKIES page.
You have a right of access, rectification and opposition to your own personal data, which you can proceed at any time by contacting us at the contact details set out in article 1. “Responsible for the processing of your personal data” .
MODIFICATION OF OUR “PERSONAL DATA” POLICY
We can change this policy at any time. We therefore invite you to consult this page regularly.