IIoT, connected objects and embedded systems
Electronic design office
The EFS company, thanks to its electronic and mechanical design office in Lyon, France, develops embedded systems which could also be autonomous and communicating connected objects integrated into the product to be monitored.
Its design office, located in Montagny, masters the trades of electronics, optics, computing and mechanics. Thus, its team of 25 experienced R&D employees will provide you with an innovative technical solution perfectly adapted to your needs and more particularly in the field of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
From the specifications of our customers, we find “the connected solution” which answers in all points to its specification and in respects to the intended uses and of course in the environments defined by the customer’s needs.
Here are examples of application cases:
- Produced in harsh and/or constrained environments,
- Efficient control of moving wear parts integrated into equipment (predictive maintenance),
- Personal protective equipment (man overboard alarm and geolocation)…
Manufacture of electronic systems, IIoT, custom
Your product may require no connector:
- to avoid risky handling by unskilled persons or in inaccessible areas
- to be perfectly autonomous in an area without power supply or wired communication possible (purely mechanical, isolated place, etc.)
- to operate in mobile mode (such as a mobile phone) for the protection or security of people (firefighters in dangerous areas, fishermen, maneuvers on railways)…
Envoyer la brochure à :