RADIO CONNECTION BETWEEN VEHICULE AND TEST DEVICES ON PRODUCTION LINE
This radio device for communication between vehicle data and test devices is perfectly suited for automotive production chains.
- Equipment without connection constraints
- Communication characterized by a low transfer time of radio packet batches
- Complete control of the elements assembled on the production lines.
A SME partner contacted us for the study of a radio device between the diagnostic plug of a vehicle and the test bench devices at the edge of the production line.
The plug is connected in the vehicle under test
Full control of all vehicle sensors
RADIO COMMUNICATION DEVICE FOR DATA CONTROL
An SME partner, specialist in industrial connectivity contacts us for our expertise in the transmission of data by a high frequency radio system. In other words, create a radio device to remove the wire between the vehicle diagnostic plug and the test bench devices at the edge of the production line.
Check the correct functioning of the elements assembled on the production lines are very first interest to assemblers or OEMs in the automotive industry.
The set is made of:
- a plug fitted with a standard OBD connector which connects in the vehicle under test
- a base which connects to the test devices.
- Communication characterized by a low transfer time of radio packet batches.
- Quality improvement by the possibility of carrying out a complete vehicle control at the end of the chain.
- Control of an ever increasing number of sensors on current vehicles without the constraints of connection.