ELECTRONIC RACKS OBSOLESCENCES
Design of electronic racks
Designer and manufacturer of high-performance and innovative industrial equipment for 40 years, EFS has an experienced team and a network of partners and suppliers to maintain your electronic equipment running.
The EMI2 screen and keyboard have given way to a graphical interface under Windows.
100 % compatible
A simple option to be checked by the user in xEMI3 selects the operating mode: EMI2 or EMI3
Communication with the EMI3 is simplified: No display, no keyboard: just an Ethernet link
Obsolete rack redesign
The EMI2 electronic rack integrated in production cubicles presents unremovable connectors due to its previous installations.
- Design of a new EMI3 rack integrating all of the connectors but with completely new cards simplifying assembly and reducing the cost of manufacturing and maintenance.
- Dual user interface with a compatible version within the old and a new model, featuring a complete version including all the preventive maintenance information.
- Rework of all the functionalities of its predecessors but offers significant improvements in terms of measurement parameters
- The integration of the rack’s electronic cards has been improved to make it more robust and functional while ensuring perfect compatibility with the EMI2.
- Improvement of the interface. the screen and the keyboard of the EMI2 have given way to a graphical interface under Windows which offers a clear and precise display of the results: display of the results in large characters …).