SYNCHRONIZATION OF THE INJECTOR MANAGEMENT
Injector Control unit: ICU
The ICU module provides the control signals to control an injector and the equipment necessary for acquiring images for the spray display system Injetvision.
It has several operating modes:
- In internal mode, it generates its signals according to the parameters defined by the user without synchronization with an external signal.
- In synchronized mode, it receives external information (a pulse on a logic input) on which it synchronizes to generate the command “piloting the injector”.
In “signal generator” mode or in “synchronized” mode
Rack 19 ”3U for easy installation in a measuring cabinet
Several operating modes:
Internal – Synchronized on START – Synchronized on the signals from the angle encoder – Synchronized on the synchro pump signal.
Synchronization of injector and injetvision equipment pilotage
- Driving of the injector with a time resolution of 0.1 µs.
- Order from 1 to 10 injections per revolution at frequencies between 0.1 and 10 Hertz.
- Operation either in signal generator mode (injection parameters entered by the user), or in single shot mode (it receives a pulse on a logic input).
An additional power module adapted to the injector to be controlled is necessary: IPoD coil (solenoid type injector) or IPoD piezo (piezoelectric injector).
INJETVISION equipment management
- The camera allowing instantaneous image capture: it defines the instant of image capture with respect to the 1 / T signal and the exposure time with a 0.1 µs resolution.
- The fog extraction device allowing the automatic cleaning of the enclosure necessary during successive injections.
- 4 additional signals to control 2 pulsed laser sources. These signals can also be used to control strobe lights.
Download the IPoD brochure
Send download link to: