A start-up composed of seafaring professionals contacted us to design and manufacture all the hardware for its on-board system. It is an alarm and geolocation system linked to the radio network of boats to speed up the recovery of men overboard and thus ensure better prevention against drowning.
EFS, in partnership with SEAREKA, designs and manufactures a set of equipment to speed up the recovery of fallen sailors.
- an alert, positioning and tracking beacon in real time on the inflatable life jacket,
- A console and antenna installed on the boat
- This system uses a combination of technology, radio communication network and GPS.
- faster rescue because the beacon incorporated in the inflatable life jacket activates automatically
- rapid rescue intervention, a few seconds after the accident thanks to the immediate and real-time sending of GPS coordinates using the ship’s AIS system and real-time fixing of coordinates.